Nutrisource Weight Management 30LBS
- According to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention (APOP), a recent study concluded that 50% of dogs are either overweight or obese which leads to many health problems!
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- Cooked with fresh humanely certified chicken raised on farms.
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Chicken, chicken meal, pea fiber, naturalturkey and chicken flavor, brown rice, peas, pea starch, menhaden fish meal (a source of fish oil), barley, oatmeal, beet pulp-dried, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), rice bran, potassium chloride, dried tomato pomace, dried brewers yeast, flax seed, salt, minerals (zincproteinate, ironproteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast), pea protein, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), DL methionine, chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, taurine, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
NutriSource® Weight Management Chicken & Chicken Meal Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||27.0%||270 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||9.0%||90 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||17.5%||175 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||10.0%||100 g/kg|
|Iron (Min.)||100 mg/kg||100 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||10 mg/kg||10 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Min.)||14 mg/kg||14 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||150 mg/kg||150 mg/kg|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.35 mg/kg||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||150 IU/kg||150 IU/kg|
|*Taurine (Min.)||0.1%||1 g/kg|
|*Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)||1.5%||15 g/kg|
|*Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)||0.3%||3 g/kg|
|*Glucosamine (Min.)||300 mg/kg|
|*Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)||150 mg/kg|
|*L-Carnitine (Min.)||150 mg/kg|
|*L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C) (Min.)||90 mg/kg|
|*Cobalt (Min.)||1.0 mg/kg|
|* Total Microorganisms (Min.)||100 million CFU/lb **|
|(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound